Thursday, July 24, 2008

May...



Let's see... what did we do in May?
Well, my sister in law graduated from nursing school so we went to Bonne Terre for her graduation and graduation party. My mother in law, who is the greatest mother-in-law ever,  also turned 50 and let me say she's the hottest 50 year old I've ever seen! After all the parties we took our last day to go to a winery called Crown Valley Winery. It was gorgeous and we had a blast wine tasting. Even Eden got her own little vino glass!! She was so excited. 

Grandma Jules got Eden this great t-shirt!! Our little Vino Bambino!

The day after we got home from Missouri Eden was being a little crazy at the kitchen table and slammed her face on the table - hence the HUGE black eye... poor baby.
The 1st official black eye

My baby brother went to his Senior prom. I still can't believe he's going away to college in less than a month. I'm gonna miss that kid. Anyway, here is a pic from prom. He went with his friend Leah. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Erin & Jarrett I'm so excited for you to be expecting your 2nd child. Erin you are a GREAT mother and I'm so happy for your family. Great blog, thanks for creating it since I have been out of the loop in my own world lately. Poor Eden with her black eye, Ross got one when he was that age because Maggie our dog wagged her big butt and he fell into the toy basket. Battle wounds HA!
Much love to you and your family hope to see you all soon,
Love,
Kelly Ann