Tuesday, July 29, 2008

June...

Oh June... let me think... well we took Eden to Brookfield Zoo and as you can see she was having a blast... no really... she did have lots of fun seeing all the animals and making all the noises! 


Then my baby brother, Dean, graduated from high school which I cannot believe. He got a scholarship to Western Michigan for soccer. I'm so excited for him! I love my little Dean.


The next weekend we went to St. Louis for a friends wedding and got to see Danielle and Mandi and Eden got to hang out with Mikail (Mandi's head got cut off in the picture... sorry Mandi!!).


We also went to this museum in St. Louis... I'm having pregnancy brain and cannot remember what it's called, but it's really cool has all these tunnels and you can crawl through the ceiling and underground... anyway, Eden was a little too little, but someday it will be a great place to go!


Here is a pic from us from the wedding


And this is just a picture of Eden that I thought was funny!

So there you go. June in a nutshell!! 

Love, 
Erin

1 comment:

Monika said...

You look so gorgeous sweetie : ) i am so glad i got to see you even for just a day! i think the museum you are referring to is the City Museum...matthias loves that place! he is such a child at heart! i hope you four are doing great and i cant wait to walk around chicago preggo with you : )
hugs and kisses,
Monika