Thursday, September 10, 2009

Am I Dreaming...

I cannot believe tomorrow is almost here...

Back in April when I found out that Switchfoot was playing in San Diego AND opening up for Dave Matthews Band I thought I had died and gone to heaven. You have NO idea. If I had to pick my fav 3 groups, they would be DMB, Switchfoot, & Hillsong/ Hillsong United... Seeing 2 of them together is just INSANE!!!!!

So at 5am I will be on my way to O'Hare without child, without husband... just me, my suitcase, and my pump! This is a girls weekend that I have been looking forward to for quite some time now! My sweet friends, Amber & Amy are coming along on this wild and crazy weekend trip to Chula Vista, California! Haha! Yes, we are the wild and crazy bunch, you know!

And this is so fun, but I fly from Chicago to Dallas and then Amber gets on the SAME plane as me and we fly into OC together! FUN!!!!

I will fill you in on our adventures when we return.

Love,
Erin

No comments: