Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Museum Glory

For all of you in the "burbs" of Chi-town this is a must visit - The Frankfort Children's Museum. I went for the first time with my friend Ryan and 2 of her 4 kids!

It was great - I mean, the museum wasn't spectacular, BUT what I loved was that the kids could play, paint, color, craft, read, draw, play dress up, and there was NO clean up whatsoever!~ It was the most amazing place I have ever been!! What an amazing concept! There was even a face painting station where the mommy's could paint their children's faces! Very cute!

Another tip - they are closed on Monday's for cleaning so if you are the first ones in on Tuesday you have a sanitary, non germ infested play-haven awaiting!

Happy Playing!

Where is your favorite kid-friendly place to visit?


Love,
Erin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

erin, I went there last year when it was about to open. my kids loved it!!!!! we go to the naperville childrens museum and we all have a blast!!! so much to do! we bought a yearly pass and it is good at so many other children museums around!!!! I even think the frankfort one. It pays for itself in no time!