Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Two More...

This past week has been full of surprises! My mom used to show paint horses - she did it until her 20's so my dad thought it would be a good idea to get her back on a horse. I have Rusty, but she is quite the cranky horse and I wouldn't dare get on her unless she has been lunged or ridden for over 6 hours!!!! To say the least, Dean and my Uncle Bob went on a trip to Ohio this past Saturday and came back not with one, but two surprises!! Uncle Dean thought Eden and Dean needed a pony! We now have two new members of the family - Beau and Petey the pony!

On Friday, Grandpa came home with a F-150 Power Wheel for Eden and Uriah. They have had a blast!!

Enjoy some pics!
Petey, Rusty, & Beau
Eden & Rusty
Petey Eden, Uncle Bob, & Beau
Beau Petey

Love,
Erin

No comments: