Monday, February 11, 2008

Mission Accomplished

Eden's 1st birthday party was a huge success! We had a blast and I think everyone else did as well (especially my mother in law) I love you Jules!!! We had her party at Starved Rock Lodge in Utica, IL. It was so beautiful and a fun place to be during the winter. Everything turned out great including the cake and balloons (thank you Lord!). Eden received lots of wonderful gifts and a BIG thank you to everyone who came. She enjoyed her cake, but did nothing crazy. Here are some pics. Enjoy!
Also, a Happy 50th Birthday to Grandpa Marty!!
Love, 
Erin

The Reardon Side Of The Family

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! she really dug into that cake! I love the cake by the way!!!
Looks like you all had a blast. I can't believe she is 1 already

Anna Pociask said...

Awww..how fun! It looks like Eden had a blast with the cake! Your such a great mommy!

Anna Pociask said...

We find out what we are having March 17th and then we may head up to Bonne Terre that week because it is my spring break. Will you be there anytime soon? It be great to see you guys!! I would love to see your little girl.