Wednesday, February 20, 2008

She's 1


I cannot believe our little bugaboo is 1. A year goes by way too fast. When I think back to what I've done this past year it seems as though all I have done is change diapers, play on the floor, and cook dinner...it's an endless cycle - a wonderful one - but it is so crazy how those things can make a year go by so quickly. Everyone always says, "Enjoy it because it goes by so fast..." Now both Jarrett and I know how true that statement really is. It really makes you appreciate each day for what it is and enjoy the time you are sitting on the floor for countless hours -  putting money in a talking pig or playing songs by Tad the frog over and over!

I've learned this year that each day is priceless and so precious. We are so blessed to have a healthy little girl who is so happy about life. We have seen her hit lots of milestones. She has been walking since the end of her tenth month and has only gotten faster! She says daddy, baby, and  duckie - she still will not say mommy. She used too, but she has stopped. If you point to me and say mommy, she will just smile and say, "daddy!!" 

We are leaving Thursday for a much needed get-a-way to Mexico. Jarrett has been extremely busy - working hard to get his Master's Degree and working 40 plus hours a week - so some time off in the sand and sun sounds wonderful!! 
Here are some recent pics of our boo!

Blessings.

Love, 
Erin



1 comment:

JB said...

Happy Belated Birthday Eden!! Erin, she is so beautiful! I hope you guys have a great time on vacation. Love you!