Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Testing...


Well, here is my first attempt to do this...I know, it shouldn't be that hard, but for some reason creating this blog was no small task for me! My poor friend Amber has spent countless hours listening to my cry for help with this thing, but I think I've got it now. Here are a few things we Reardon's have been up to and some things that are coming up:

1. A couple days ago, Eden fell into her toy basket. I found out because I heard her whining on the side of the couch. 
    When I went over there and saw that she was stuck I went and got my camera. As soon as she saw me with the    camera, her mood immediately changed and she started posing for the pictures!!




2. We took an unexpected road trip to St. Louis Saturday morning because Eden's godmother, Danielle was ready to have her baby. We made it in time and she is the sweetest baby girl - Mikail Elise




3. We are gearing up for yet another snowstorm here in Chicago. I love it when it's like this. This has been the best
     winter!

4. We are having a little birthday party for Eden this Saturday and let me tell you I have had nightmares about it. You would think it's my wedding or something, but I've had dreams that when I picked up her cake it was royal blue and looked like a wedding cake and when I picked up the balloons they were all shriveled up and looked horrible... Anyway, I'm sure it will turn out great!

Have a blessed day.

Love, 
Erin

9 comments:

Amber said...

YIPPEE! the site looks AWESOME!!!!! Eden is so big and sooooooo cute! i miss you guys soo much! I laughed out loud when you wrote, you were having nightmares about the birthday party! HAHA! isnt it funny what kids do to you! i love it! i cant wait for titus to wake up so i can show him these pics of Eden! he will love it!
LOVE YOU

Marty said...

My GrandDaughter is just like her Mom - Can you say "Smile for the Camera"!!! Site is great! Can I post my resume here just in case someone is looking for a sales jockey? Have you heard the latest Cindarelly song? I think God is preparing me for my Grandest Daughter of all, Dogie Howser MD! Coach Knight has hung up his Keds, but the JakeMister is ready to get 903! (Gotta have a Goal!) Don't worry about Eden's Cake as Jules is on her way to the Rock, sorry, Me and Ciah are probably heading towards watching Bobby Jr in action against the Purple 2nd state ranked Eagles, led by Sargent! Great Job Big E! Keep Going Jarr, Billy G. is retired too!!

Andrea Bowman said...

Hey Erin!
I like your blog! I have a blog too...now we can keep up with each other. By the way, I'm pretty sure Eden is the cutest little girl ever! Love ya!
Andrea

The Boe's ~ said...

Erin your site looks great! Way to go and welcome to the world of blogging....I absolutely love it and learn something new on it each time I blog so I'm sure you'll get the hang of it REAL soon!!

Eden is such a DOLL and I can't believe she is turning ONE already! We've got to get together sometime. I"m in Michigan right now so maybe next week or after everything settles down from her big bday bash :) Have fun, it'll all turn out wonderful!!!! Take lots of pic's for us!!

Anonymous said...

I love it Erin and Jarrett!! Eden is soooo adorable!! I can't wait to see her....tomorrow!! Hugs and kisses....have to go to work!! Always, grandma Julie

Sarah said...

I am so happy you have a blog!! They are the best! I hope you are doing great, and I got the photo you sent me! THanks, it did make me smile!!
Love you and miss you!

Anonymous said...

hey erin! yea another site to post on my blog! it looks great! I can't beieve Eden is turning 1 already!

our site is aimrogmerritt.blogspot.com!!!

Anna Pociask said...

Erin, I love that you are blogging! I started one because I figured once the baby comes I will be needing to post lots of pictures! Your little girl is so sweet. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

The Lady Dragons of Tina-Avalon showed no lingering ill effects from their most-recent loss to the top-ranked Class 1 team in the state Monday, bolting to a 33-9 halftime lead at Bucklin and going on to beat the Lady Bulldogs 50-27.

It was the 17th victory in 20 outings for the T-A girls this season. All three of their defeats have been at the hands of fellow Carroll-Livingston Athletics Association member Meadville, which is 21-0.

BUCKLIN - Junior forward Monica Holmer provided some uncommon offense from the Lady Dragons' front court, hitting three second-stanza baskets and tallying 10 points on the night to help lead T-A to victory.

The 5'10” junior hit five of the six shots she attempted on the night.

Senior guard Brittany Maasdam again led the Lady Dragons' scoring, tallying 16 points.

Darcy Jenkins added nine points, five assists, and five steals and senior guard Cortnie Hoover had a team-leading six assists and three steals.

Tina-Avalon, which figures to be the No. 1 seed in its upcoming district tournament at Norborne, controlled the glass on its offensive end, grabbing 21 of its own misses.

Sorry I missed the Eden's 1st Big Bash, but me and copper partied hard all night long for my 50th!!!