Sunday, October 12, 2008

August...


August was filled with lots of fun events!! Aunt Beth and Hannah came for a visit for Hannah's birthday. We went to the Rascall Flatts / Taylor Swift concert and took them to a Cards / Cubs game at Wrigley. We all proudly wore our Cardinals gear which really made Grandpa mad :)  The concert was so much fun. I honestly have never seen so many people at one venue in my entire life. It was kind of overwhelming. I also have never seen so many intoxicated high schoolers. It was really sad and made me really thankful that I was kind of sheltered from parties during high school. We were starting to attempt to potty train Eden. She was doing really good at first and loved using her potty. Then she started going on the floor so that was enough of that!! I guess the adventures of 2 in diapers will bless this house! 

My brother Dean left for college which was really sad. I didn't think I would be that upset, but my emotions definitely got the best of me! I blame it on being pregnant!!  He's in Kalamazoo, MI at Western Michigan University so we've already made a couple of trips up there to visit, one of which my wallet was stolen. The person who got it tried using everything so we had to get new debit cards, new credit card, and a new checking account which was no fun. 

We also had an intern reunion in St. Louis which was a BLAST! A group of friends who did an internship at Houston's First Baptist Church in the summer of 2001 try and get together every year. It was a time of food, fun, and wonderful fellowship! We are already looking forward to next year. And on the last day of August, Jarrett took me to a Hillsong United concert which was AWESOME! They usually come once a year to Chicago and we try not to miss it. 

Here are some pics.

Go Cards!

Jarrett, Aunt Beth, Hannah, and I @ Rascall Flatts

Happy Birthday Hannah!

Eden on her favorite chair

Jarrett with his best friend Vernon, Titus, & Eden

Eden & Titus

The Girls

Love, 
Erin

1 comment:

Kay Altic said...

hey girl...that is awesome you are due the 20th...congrats...Eden has grown so much...she is so cute...my email address is my name first and last at gmail...love you girl...